We are delighted to announce the 17th Annual Student Human Rights Conference UN Human Rights Council: Ten Years On convened by the University of Nottingham Human Rights Law Centre.
We would like to announce that the deadline for the call for papers has been extended to Monday 11 January 2016.
This year, the conference committee will be welcoming papers from postgraduate students that discuss the following themes:
- Accessing and realising your rights
- Council vs Commission
- Compliance and accountability
- Effectiveness of the system
- Non-state actors and the UN human rights systems
- Regionalism and institutional alliances within the UPR
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Student Conference Committee.
HRLC Student Conference Committee